(image is linked to download)
The countdown has 24 days worth of activities.
I am using it as a countdown for my boys so that way they have a visual of how many days till Christmas.
The Activities are:
- Make an Ornament- Be Creative, use pipe cleaners, paper, Popsicle sticks, glitter anything you have on hand to make a circle type ornament.
- Rudolph made with Hands and Feet- CLICK HERE
- Pipe Cleaner Candy Canes- Twist red and white pipe cleaners together and then curve to make a candy cane.
- Cottonball Snowman- Draw a Snowman on construction paper and supply your child with cottonballs and glue. Then glue the cottonballs to the snowman.
- Color a Stocking- Draw a Stocking and let your child have paper scraps or crayons/ markers, and glitter to decorate as they like
- Shaving Cream Snow Scene- Squirt Shaving cream on table, give child plastic trees and animals to make a scene or let them create with just the shaving cream to make a snow scene
- Letter to Santa- Give child paper, crayons, pencils and let them write or color a letter to Santa.
- Pretzel Sticks dipped in Chocolate- CLICK HERE
- Paper Angels- CLICK HERE
- Paint a Christmas Tree- Draw a Christmas Tree outline on White Paper, Give your child Green Paint to paint the Christmas tree, then give them paper scraps and glitter to decorate there tree.
- Popsicle Stick Reindeer- CLICK HERE
- Popsicle Stick Snowflake- Take 4 Popsicle Sticks and paint them white, then glue to make a star, you can embellish with glitter or buttons to your liking, then wrap a white pipe cleaner around the middle and make a hook with it to make an ornament if youd like.
- Paper Candy Cane- Make a white Candy Cane out of paper, Then supply child with red strips of paper and glue, glue the strips on then trim them down.
- Paper Cone Christmas Tree- Take this TEMPLATE. Then trace it on Green Paper and cut out, Have Child Decorate then twist to make a christmas tree.
- Christmas Cake Pops- CLICK HERE Just use green or red candy melts and use the opposite colors spinkles for added fun!
- Handprint Christmas Wreath- CLICK HERE
- Paper Plate Santa- CLICK HERE
- Popsicle Stick Picture Frames- Take 8 Popsicle Sticks and paint them the colors you want. Make a Square with 2 popsicle sticks on each side, Put a Picture in the middle and add a hook for a Christmas Ornament if youd like or give as a gift.
- Sugar Cone Christmas Tree- Take a Sugar Cone and let you child paint Green Frosting on it, Then sprinkle some sprinkles on to decorate it.
- Take a Ride and look at Christmas Lights
- Watch a Christmas Movie (Were watching Polar Express or How the Grinch Stole Christmas)
- Bake Sugar Cookies and Decorate
- Make Reindeer Food- Take Dry Oatmeal and Sugar and make a mixture, Then Sprinkle on the front lawn for Santas Reindeers
- Read a Christmas Story and Put out Cookies and Milk for Santa
My plan is to post what we do for these each day once December 1st is here and I will provide a link for you to link up what you do as well! Can't wait to see how your kids enjoy this Countdown for Christmas!